mercoledì 5 ottobre 2016

Live and Love Crafts October Challenge: pink, pink, PINK!

Eccomi di nuovo...
Ve lo avevo detto che ci saremmo risentiti presto!
Here I am again...
I told you "speak soon" , haven't I?!!
 
♥♥♥
 
Oggi infatti posto il mio lavoro per la sfida mensile al Live and Love Crafts Blog e, come ormai tradizione per il mese di ottobre, il tema che vi proponiamo è
Today I publish the little project that I realized for the monthly challenge at Live and Love Crafts Blog and our theme, as every October, is
 
PINK!
 
♥♥♥
 
Senza troppi giri di parole vi dico subito che ci ho preso il vizio ed ho realizzato un altro portafoto super romantico!
Without talking too much, I tell you that I realized another double photoframe...I got this (lovely :P) habit lately!
 
Ecco qua qualche foto...
Here are some pics....
 

 
♥♥♥
 
...zoom...
...close up...
 
 
♥♥♥
 
...l'interno...
...inside...
 

 
♥♥♥
 
Forza allora, correte a creare il vostro progettino in rosa, è il mese giusto!
...e potreste vincere un premiuzzo niente male!
Let's go create your pink project and let's  play with us, we are waiting for you!
..and you could win a great prize!
 
Arrivederci a presto di nuovo, domani è domenica, il mio giorno per pubblicare sul Live and Love Crafts e il Mo's Dream Team Blog!!!
Let's talk soon again, tomorrow is Sunday and it's my day to post at Live and Love Crafts and Mo's Dream Team Blog!!!
 
Hugs,
Franz.
 
 
 
 
 
Products:

Nessun commento :